8. Reassemble the gun and connect it
Cleaning the spray nozzles
Daily or after every shift
- Clean the inside and outside of the spray nozzle with
Never immerse the parts in solvents!
- Check the seating of the spray nozzles.
Make sure that the threaded sleeve is always tightened
well. If the spray nozzle is not completely tight, the dan-
ger exists, that the high voltage of the gun can flash
over, which can lead to damage to the powder gun!
- Remove the spray nozzles and clean inside with com-
pressed air. If sintering should have formed, then this is
to be removed!
- Check the spray nozzles for wear
- the spray pattern is no longer a regular oval
- deeper grooves in the nozzle slot or even the wall thick-
ness is no longer visible
- the wedge of the electrode holder is worn down
Nozzles with deflectors:
- if the wedge of the electrode holder is worn down, then
the electrode holder is to be replaced