Powder coating a type of coating that is applied as a free-flowing dry powder. The coating is typically applied electrostatically and is then cured under heat to allow it to flow and for a skin. It is usually used to create a hard finish that is tougher then conventional paint.
Powder coating Typical properties
1. Anti-corrosion, excellent weathering resistance.
2. Can be applied to most metal components including steel, Zinc, brass and aluminium It can be used internally and externally.
3. Spray powder coating provides a durable surface finish which is less prone to chipping, marking and scratching.
4. Pollution free, waste recyclable
Available Powder Types
1. Epoxy powder coating
2. Polyester powder coating
3. Epoxy polyester powder coating
4. Heat Transfer Printing Powder Coating
5. Transparent Powder Coating
Powder Coating Colours
1. RAL Colors
2. Pantone Colors
3. Custom color matching
Powder coating Surface Finish
2. Rough(Sand texture)
4. Antique(Hammer Tone)
6. Other special effect(Artistic)
The main finish reflects the gloss level of the final product, usually being Gloss, Semi-gloss or Matt.
Application in use:
Household electrical appliance, sewing machine, goods shelf, metal furniture, lockset, window frame, safe, fittness equipment, antitheft door, aluminium extrusions, bicycle frames, automotive trim parts etc.
Main features of powder coatings:
1. Colorful, attractive and durable appearance
2. Making up any surface imperfection
3. Suitable for all kinds of indoor and outdoor complex environment